We teach code to create art.
4 Years // 50+ Classes // 500+ Students
How We Work
We change our classes regularly
to teach the latest digital tools.
As artists and coders ourselves, we watch the field closely to offer classes that might not be available anywhere else.
- Hacking Your Home with Arduino
- Visualizing and Mapping Data
- Paper-Based Electronics for Creative Expression
We choose the most reputable faculty to make every class inspiring.
We select creative technology leaders to teach in four distinct focus areas:
Audio, Video, Web, and Physical Interaction.
- Michal Migurski – Partner: Stamen Design
- Michael Chang – Creative Technologist: Google
- Mary Franck – Interactive Art Engineer: Obscura
We keep our class costs low to make technology education open to all.
We offer college-level technology instruction for $20 per classroom hour – so anyone can gain the experience they need to succeed.
- Student age range 15-65
- Students from 5 states
- 3+ years serving the Mid-Market neighborhood